U.S. Income tax returns are extremely complex and should not be attempted without professional advice.

Preparing a U.S. tax return in addition to your Canadian tax return is a daunting task. It requires knowledge of U.S. tax law and consideration of your Canadian filing to ensure you are not double taxed or non-compliant with current legislation.

USA Tax In Canada

We prepare U.S. income tax returns for U.S. citizens living in Canada and help you apply for your ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)


Integrated U.S. Tax Return

We will integrate your U.S tax returns with your Canadian tax return to ensure all foreign assets are properly reported.


Let us handle your U.S. Filings so you can rest easy knowing we have you covered.


We Assistance in catching up with prior year filings and ensure you are compliant with current U.S. tax laws.


Assistance in complex tax matters regarding TFSAs, RESPs, non-registered mutual funds, and foreign bank accounts.


We can handle your U.S. based rental properties and gambling refunds.

Latest Posts

Year-end Tax Planning 2018 Part 2: Small Business

Year-end Tax Planning 2018 Part 2: Small Business

2018 Year-end Tax Tips With the New Year upon us, there is only a little time left to take advantage of tax strategies that can save you money. In this article, we will discuss strategies that can help small businesses minimize their tax liability. In addition, we...

read more


A boutique accounting and financial planning firm located in Ancaster, Ontario. Large enough to serve both small businesses and enterprise clients, but small enough to respond promptly to your individual needs.




Monday  8am - 4pm
Tuesday  8am - 4pm
Wednesday  8am - 4pm
Thursday  8am - 4pm
Friday   8am - 4pm
Saturday Closed
Sunday  Closed